my name

my name

Saturday, May 16, 2015

How I cure acne with The Body Shop Tea Tree skincare range






Hi everyone! Who doesn't love flawless skin ? So do I.. Sadly last year around December'14, I have been suffered with ACNE. Which make my confident level drop, and I can't wear any foundation,blusher, and do contour! So I have tried many product in the market from high end to drugstore but none of them giving a good result. 


So one day, I pass by The Body Shop and I was interested to try on their beauty product. The beauty consultant was very friendly and they advised me use Tea Tree skincare range. Here I will share the product that I used and how amazing it work on my skin. Let's start from daily skincare routine.


 Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash 



  • This is for daily-use facial wash that is created specifically for blemished skin. It help to remove impurities.
 Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner 
  • This toner is multipurpose prep tool! Its doesn't just work to prep the skin and remove all traces of makeup and impurities, also calmly attends to my blemishes with its all powerful tea tree. In addition it also contains mattifying powders in the mix that leaves my skin not just clearer but shine free too!
 Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion 

  • This is lightweight lotion with heavy weight powers.I will apply it during daytime. It packed with the Tea Tree range powers and keeps my skin clear by helping to reduce blemishes and blackheads and control excess oil as well . Plus, its antibacterial action and matte finishing powers keep my skin shine free.
Tea Tree Oil
  • With its antibacterial and calming properties it works as a powerful targeted solution to help clear and soothe blemishes quickly without over drying the skin. 
TEA TREE BLEMISH FADE NIGHT LOTION
  • This lotion is great when you apply before you sleep. Their job is prevent blemishes and blackheads, and controlling excess oil.
Now I will share my weekly treatment routine

TEA TREE SQUEAKY CLEAN SCRUB

  • I will use this facial scrub 2 times a week, its help to remove the dead cell skin without drying out your skin and unclog pore.

TEA TREE FACE MASK

  • The best ever mask I've tried! Its gives off a cooling effect that refreshes your skin and in turn soothes.
After long talk, need proof ?  Here we go girls..


As shown above, the result after using The Body Shop Tea Tree within 2 month. Alright, I will stop here. Feel free to leave comment below and share with me how your cure ACNE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment